Sunday

Big Boy Moves

Photo by Kristina Harrison
Last weekend, Esso busted out his big boy moves at the CDS Jr/Yr Championship South in Del Mar (Sept. 13-15). Esso and I rode training level. On the first day we competed in a warm up class and an equitation class, and we won both! We had great rides on the second and third day (you can watch them in the "My Rides" section of my blog), our scores averaging out to a 71.331%.

We ended up training level Jr. champions! I got a big fat blue ribbon as well as a trophy, but best of all we got to participate in a victory gallop. I'm pretty sure Esso knew what was going on, because he was definitely showing off!

I had an amazing time last weekend, thanks to my awesome trainer, Kristina Harrison, my super supportive parents, my friend Rison who took the train all the way down from LA just to cheer me on, and of course my baby boy, Esso, who never fails to give me 100%!



No comments:

Post a Comment